Beginners guide to Accessing Navy knowledge online with CAC
1st step: Obtaining the CAC card
Recently there has been a lot of user complaints about people facing trouble regarding getting access to NSIPS (Navy Standard integrated personal system) with CAC. In addition to such complaints many have also placed complaints on different forums and also in one net re-directs for quick information. While...Read More »
Resetting your NKO Navy Password
Follow these steps and you will reset your NKO account password:
1. Go to https://wwwa.nko.navy.mil/gear/profilemanager/html/findUser.jsp
2.NOTICE: If you’ve changed your name, or your name is misspelled, go to https://wwwa.nko.navy.mil/gear/profilemanager/html/updateAccount.jsp to update your information.
3. Fill out your last name, social security number, day of birth, month of...Read More »
Logging into NKO Navy using your CAC
Follow these steps and you will log into your NKO account:
1. Visit www.nko.navy.mil.
2. Plug in your CAC into the ActivCard CAC Reader.
3. Select the CAC Login on the NKO front page.
4. Type in your ID.
5. Select OK.
6. Finally, Type in your CAC PIN.
7....Read More »